Tuesday 11 August 2015

Let's start from the beginning...

Well I guess it all begins today when I'm starting this blog. I have tried several times to create one - but failed after a week or so due to lack of motivation and other obscure reasons. 
But I'm back!
I presume most of you are here because of my Instagram account.. or maybe you're reading this in 2025 which is ten years from now because I have finally become a politician or done something to change the way this world thinks. Hopefully. 
The purpose of this blog is for me to simply vent out my thoughts about current global affairs and just anything else I find worth talking about. I hope that I will inspire several people to think in a new way and learn to learn new things. 
That's some information about my blog.. but what about me? I don't wish to dedicate my first blogpost to me-me-me but it won't hurt to explain who I am. 
Victoria. 14. Live in Denmark. Have an absolutely non-understandable background. Interests include politics (main purpose of this blog in case you haven't guessed), history, British television, figure skating, maths (unless we're doing linear equations), photography and what Einsteins last words were. 
His last words were to his nurse who didn't understand or speak German, and are lost forever which annoys me incredibly
I've just scrolled through the page and realised I've written way too much for my first post, but I'll be back tomorrow! I'm thinking about explaining how the Danish political system works or telling who I'm voting for, for the Labour Leadership election. 
I'll sleep on that choice.
Goodnight!

Victoria.






No comments:

Post a Comment